Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL,2018
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 07:25 PM   #157
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Thursday Night Football is upon us again and this time the New Orleans Saints will travel to Dallas to take on the Cowpokes.Current numbers as I write this are New Orleans favored by 7 1//2 with an over/ under of 51 1/2 .The Saints have been the NFL's version of Sherman's march through Georgia this season.My first thought is that no team can do this week after week but the Cowboys have also been playing well as of late so it's a question of which team is more likely to underachieve.I'll take the Saints to win as Dallas is having some banged up players on the OL which is their strength but am struggling with the total.The under has not been kind to me this year but I note that the o/u has dropped three points from the open which smells like the whales are looking at a lower than expected number.That gets my contrarian hackles rising so I will harpoon the whales and take the over.If Dallas can't control the ball and keep Brees and company off the field, this could turn ugly quickly.

YTD. 11-9-2 (Win 4-5-2, O/U 7-4)

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)