Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 05:50 PM   #67
reckless
Veteran

How long into 2018 will it be before the Winklevoss boys get arrested for wire fraud? Just asking.

On Monday morning, I saw Maria Bartiromo ask the two twins very straight, simple and well-thought out questions pertaining to Bitcoin, yet the boys 'failed' in their answers, imo.

Later in the afternoon, these two were on another Fox Business show and still had trouble answering basic and relatively easy questions from the hostess.

I had enough of these guys so I missed their appearance on Stuart Varney's show today. I hoped they prepared for Varney but being Harvard grads I am sure they didn't need to.

I did find it odd that most people who follow the markets never really heard of these guys, yet they were on three Fox shows in two days!

When this crypto-currency scam eventually ends --hopefully sooner rather than later-- people should wise up -- but probably won't knowing human nature and all.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)