Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #1073
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
The Law of Non Contradiction states that "contradictory statements cannot both be true in the same sense at the same time." You have never proven anything through the Law of Non Contradiction because you have never clearly cited two statements that are contradictory at the same time and in the same sense. You just rattle on with a bunch of mush and then pull the rabbit out of your hat, the rabbit being the Law of Non Contradiction. When you are ready, and able, to present a clear concise argument instead of just equivocating get back to me.
Of course, I have. Try to pay attention. Focus. Take something for your ADD.

In an atheistic naturalism/evolution model, it is understood that natural causes account for the existence of the universe. In this kind of model or philosophy, the "crime scene" is restricted to "within the room", i.e. within the material universe itself. Therefore, in the final analysis, it is implicitly understood that the universe must have caused itself.. But this kind of conclusion is self-defeating (self-contradictory) because for a thing to cause itself it MUST exist and not exist at the same time and in the same sense. Atheistic Naturalism is busted for breaking the law.

Have a nice evening, sir.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom