Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Peter Berry
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 09:48 AM   #87
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by foregoforever View Post
Imbriale retired in 2005 but came back a couple of years later. I'm not a New Yorker, so I wasn't familiar with him until internet streaming came around. But it seems like he's done lots of different things for NYRA, all of them extremely well. I think he's doing great as their announcer, and his next retirement should be whenever he wants it and not a day sooner.

But when that time comes, it's gotta be Travis, another guy who does lots of things very well. Really enjoyed him on Talking Horses at the end of the Saratoga meet.
Travis has been a success pretty much from the start of his career. Guy's been at Churchill for six years and is still in his 30s. He has the classic announcer's voice and a great delivery. Obviously a lot of guys discussed in this thread are really talented (Peter Berry included, hope to hear you back soon) but Stone will hopefully be calling big races for decades to come.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most