Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #37
Indulto
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
I am amazed you consider the fact you were able to read the initial post to be a "fortunate" event. I don't read every post so I can't speak to all of them. I made a judgement call on this one. Personally, it didn't really bother me, but I thought it didn't belong here and could easily be seen as offensive. PA has the power to see the deleted posts and restore them if he likes. In the future, if you don't like my choices, it is probably just best to ask PA in private about it.

Your post is a cheap shot. I made the call I did in the interest of making the board better, nothing else. Posting your unsolicited opinion on a subject that has little or nothing to do with horse racing and even less to do with you certainly doesn't make this a better place. You could have continued the discussion in off topic as requested, but you chose not to do so. Thanks a bunch.
I find it strange that someone who puts a premium on results rather than intentions would consider my post a cheap shot.

THIS thread is the crime scene and referring to it elsewhere would result in a disconnect from the issue raised. Anytime someone's privilige to express themselves is arbitrarily aborted, it has EVERYTHING to do with me and others who value this community and its privileges.

This board enjoys the popularity it does because it generally is NOT moderated with a heavy hand. And posters generally get warned in advance unless it is a clear TOS violation

When one publicly inserts one's self on one side of an issue, one can't complain about being challenged publicly. If YM's post didn't bother you, personally, why did you let someone else's opinion guide your actions. By messing with another poster's content rather than advising him that further like content would be unacceptable, you also accepted the responsibilty to answer for your action publicly.

This isn't personal for me, and it shouldn't be for you, but as you're obviously capable of giving as good as you get, I'll give as I got. You're welcome a bunch.
Indulto is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most