Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 02:43 PM   #24
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Check

You actually do have a winning system, at least from what I saw.

When you first started posting and you had that long shot at Fonner that everyone congratulated you for, you had something there. Your subsequent plays did not necessarily win but they did hit the board. I was surprised when you switched it up and went to using different criteria because none of your picks were out of the money.

So what I am saying is try going back to your original system and either betting to show or doing show parlays. So many horse players marginalize show betting but a good show player can beat 90% of win players.

The advantage to show betting is that you will always have those bombs that elude you and beat your horse. Or other horses will beat your horse that are not bombs but you don't like. It will take a psychological toll on your mindset and emotions and affect your play negatively. Show betting is much easier on the psyche.

As far as making money from show betting, one time I played 10 show bets in a row and they all hit. Like you, I found only 1 or 2 plays per day that were solid. I know you have that ability. What was startling is that if I had started a $5 show parlay bet with those 10 plays, after the 10th play it would have grown to $40K! Who needs the Pk6. But it takes discipline.
Yea I was thinking that going crawling into bed last night but I need to find the system that I wrote down
Thank you Light and everyone else's comments! PACE ADVANTAGE IS THE BEST!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)