Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 02:40 PM   #23
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
I have been playing around with the pp’s and also the Ultimate race summary but no luck on finding something working for me. Tried ACL, tried early speed points, tried most positive factors, tried best prime power, tried combined factors for Ultimate summary, tried best late horse, tried Trainer stats and none of that sadly worked for me.
You are looking for a magic bullet, and there is no such thing. A horse race is an interaction between a number of horses. A race with a lot of early speed horses is going to run differently than a race with average early speed and some strong closers. Those races are going to be determined by different factors. You need to be able to analyze the field, determine how the race will likely be run, and determine which horses will be helped or hurt by that. A factor that is golden in one type of race may be a bomb in a different type.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)