View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 11:39 AM   #3
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I kind of want one of these...

https://www.digitalstorm.com/aura.asp

A couple of companies are basically selling the same PC as above...what's interesting is that you can upgrade the major components (video card, HD, ram, etc)...they don't use proprietary components...even the motherboards are swappable on the above.

And because they use components such as the NVIDIA GeForce 1080, they seem to be pretty awesome gaming machines, unlike the anemic-all-in ones of recent years.

The only drawback seems to be the 34" curved screen...it doesn't get stellar reviews, and for the price of these systems and the size of that screen, I'd like something that is going to knock me out of my socks in terms of the display.

Maybe the next generation will give me what I'm looking for...

I used to build my own PCs, but I got tired of that...bought an Alienware years back and have been happy with it, but am itching to upgrade to a new system again.

And I always gear my rigs towards gaming systems, which is weird since I don't play PC games anywhere near where I used to...
PA...If it isnt broke ........etc etc

I too build computers , if your not using CPU intense applications...then save your money....
The earlier AIO were all integrated and if something went...the whole thing got tossed...My bro had one and luckily his HD went and thats the only thing I could have fixed...saved him $800 bucks

for the money they want..I'd build my own , its just a ego thing

Mike
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)