Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 12:17 AM   #13
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
Perhaps you should consider those options....that is assuming you don't have some other agenda.
My agenda is to listen to people who have solutions and who are willing to do the real work to get it done.

I was going to post earlier that the next stop on the panic train might be throwing avid racing fans (who invest monetarily, pyschologically, and emotionally) into this sport, under the bus, for suggesting some things in the sport need to change.

You just fulfilled that prophesy.

If your agenda is to beat up on people who think there are some serious changes needed in the sport that require swift ACTION, then I'm sorry that opinion offends you so much. I've just watched 3 friends who have been passionate racing fans leave the sport this year---they are old timers who taught me the ropes and I never predicted they might do that.

It truly saddens me that those pushing for the status quo have helped cause this to happen........my agenda is to make sure that racing doesn't end because I enjoy it so much.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)