Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 02:47 AM   #1228
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Nah. Your non participant trophy reeks of being a long term groupie for under aged basketball players. I've been going to High School football games since 1960, never even thought of receiving a non participant trophy. Sounds creepy to me

You ever marry? Have kids? Just checking
Absolutely no reason for posting something like this. This is a new low for off-topic.

Look, I get it...you don't agree with him on anything. But to take the personal stuff he wrote and turn it against him like this is kind of disgusting.

You've been going to High School football games since 1960? How about if I started writing stupid shit like you just wrote to him? Are you a groupie for under aged football players? Kinda seems that way to me, based on your own analysis of mostpost...

mostpost is an old guy...been around forever...I can easily see a team recognizing one of their most loyal fans...it happens from time to time in professional sports too. What's the difference here?

Oh yeah, the difference is it's mostpost and you don't like him.

Whatever man.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)