Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 11:37 AM   #7814
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
God lives within me as Jesus said. There is no fantasy required. I go within and he is there with his love, light and wisdom.

You on the other hand, haven't a clue who you are and require the fantasy of 2000 year old stories to define yourself. That is not who you are either because neither God nor your soul can be defined. This is my proof that you are lost.
But you just defined Him -- "love, light and wisdom" How do you objectively know that? You just contradicted yourself.

Furthermore, your' "best friend" Jesus doesn't have the low-gutter view of scripture that you have. How can you despise his revelation so much, apart from despising him the author?

You may indeed have a god living in you, but it's not the spirit of Christ; for it were you would have a very different attitude about scripture.

And you accuse me of being clueless because you think God hasn't been defined. Here's a newsflash for you: Jesus Christ himself defined God by his life, ministry, work on the cross and his resurrection!

John 14:8-12
8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." 9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. 11 "Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me; otherwise believe on account of the works themselves.
NASB

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)