Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 11:30 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

One of the smart guys...explain this to me

So the Russians...hacked the election and somehow influenced all these voters to vote for Trump. These highly gullible people, apparently. I mean, all it took were some Facebook ads, right? Plus whatever it was they hacked. That point was never made clear to anyone...Podesta emails...which by the way, were never denied by Podesta, so I guess they WERE his emails...so it's not like they released false info...but I digress.

Yet...the entire establishment media, which reported nothing but negative stories about Trump...the Hollywood Access tape which was released (like the Podesta emails, very real of course), the Republican never Trumpers...just the whole kitchen sink of negative publicity given to Trump by the media and those in positions of POWER that did not like Trump (including President Obama's highly negative comments about Trump)....

THAT HAD ZERO EFFECT? Because Trump still won.

How could the Russians, with their Facebook ads, beat out all of the above in influencing the American vote?

Really. HOW?

Are you guys weaving a FALSE NARRATIVE?

Nah...you wouldn't do that, right?

But there is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL all that ocean of negativity spewed at Trump from the day he entered the race by our OWN MEDIA AND POLITICIANS, could EVER outweigh what little influence the Russians could possibly have with their Facebook ads and whatever other petty stuff they tried to pull off. And the Podesta emails of course.

Come on...YOU BUY THAT GARBAGE?

All these GULLIBLE voters bought into the RUSSIAN thing, and ignored their VERY OWN MEDIA and POLITICIANS and PRESIDENT telling them what an unfit douchebag this Trump guy is?

You must be joking.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-18-2018 at 11:34 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)