Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 03:53 PM   #21415
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Webster defines Omnipresent as: present in all places at all times

[If your God is not omnipresent then he is not God.
But that doesn't mean that he indwells all things. He is only in His people through the Holy Spirit who He has given to his Church.

Quote:
We are all children of God.
And you know this how?

Quote:
And since God is Love as stated in the Bible, we are ALL loved.
You just tripped over yourself in a contradiction. You have been insisting all along that divine love requires or demands no object. Now, you're saying we're all objects of God's love. So, which is it?

Quote:
Doesn't mean your argument is correct.
But it does mean that it is far more likely that it is compared to your wimpy, one liner argument. I suppose if Overlay and I offered no biblical reasons and pulled your stunt by chanting some one-liner, mindless mantra, you would say the same thing, wouldn't you?

Quote:
Let me answer that with another quote from Jesus :

"Has it not been written in your Law, 'I SAID, YOU ARE GODS"

But wait, where is Greyfox's's narcissism accusation now? Must not like Sufis too much. There is no difference between this comment by Jesus and The Sufis:
I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God.
That doesn't mean what you think? Quoted out of context. We've discussed this passage previously, as you have taken it totally out of context. And furthermoire your interpretation would contradict numerous other passages that teach there are no gods except one!

Quote:
There is no such thing as 2 different Divine Love's. There is only one.Yours is conditional, mine is not. Divine Love cannot exist on a conditional basis. So your Divine love is bogus.
The love that saves sinners is unconditional. The love that preserves converted saints is conditional.

Also, the love Jesus spoke of in the Parable of the Good Samaritan is infinitely superior to yours because true, biblical love demands objects and requires people to act upon the love they profess to have. Your version of divine love, though, is useless and worthless since it never has to seek the good or the welfare or protection or safety or comfort or well being of another. You do not have the kind of love in your heart that Jesus taught about in the parable.

Quote:
That ignorant comment is because you have not experienced Divine love. You only know worldly love. Divine Love is an entity in itself, much like the air that we breathe. It doesn't care if there is and object to breathe it or not, it just is.
Well...let me put to you this way: I'm in very good company. I'm in the company of King Ignoramus. I'm in the company of Jesus who never subscribed to this nonsense you try to pass off as love. I guess he was pretty ignorant, too, eh? I suppose Jesus never experienced his Father's love either? What do you think?

Quote:
Are you one of the "Good Christians"? You sound like a bad apple. The only reason you do not do "evil deeds" is because you are not in a position of power. If you were, I would,not put it past you to do "evil deeds" because your "love" is in your head not in your heart just like all the rapist priests and evangelical preachers who urged U.S. presidents to kill, kill, kill in the name of the Lord.
People don't have to be in position of power to do evil deeds! Evil resides in all men's hearts -- per Jesus.

Quote:
That leaves you out.
I don't see how. I know Jesus is THE Way, THE Life and THE Truth and believe that with all my heart and soul and mind. But you, on the other hand think he is a way -- he is but one verson of the truth, etc. So, it seems to me you have chosen the broad path that leads to eternal destruction.

And I'm still waiting for you to answer my quesiton about Luke 17:

Luke 17:20-21
20 Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; 21 nor will they say,' Look, here it is!' or,' There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst. "
NASB

So, tell me...was this kingdom also "in the midst" of the disciples who were with Jesus when he spoke these words to the Pharisees? (So much for your claim that the NIV is the only translation that has been altered for evil ulterior motives.)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most