Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #12
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by toussaud
i disagree. first, drill always has had his number going 1 turn. drill is more of a 1 turn horse than CC is.

secondly, this is a classic tighter.

I will bet you that CC ends up further along on hte TC trail than any horse in this race. he lost the battle but this wasn't a battle that he had to win to win the war. he's not a sprinter and harrington is too old school to crank him up to win race this early on the trail when he's already a grade 1 winner.

I thought Joel had him too far back. He comes off the front but never just last. this was pretty much a carbon copy of the Del Mar Futurity and I got 5/2 on CC in the Norfolk off that and he ran away and hid from Drill
You went from today being the big day to today not meaning much. Funny.

He was last because it was a 4 horse field. You're making it seem like he was a dozen off the pace. He was like 3 lengths off the lead.

Of course if anyone moves forward off of this it'll be him. And if the same horses lined up a month from now going two turns I would like him. But I'm sticking with the opinion he like the rest of this field isn't much. We'll see.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement