Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #39
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racetrack Playa View Post
Ain't nobody got time for that
Hope you can find the time for what will follow.

Everyone knows that San Fran is the place where you leave your heart -- well, maybe not so much anymore -- even though San Fran is the West's version of ancient, opulent, cultural Babylon. I mean...if there's a liberal utopia anywhere on this planet, it's San Francisco. Well...maybe I'm exaggerating. Maybe San Fran was all that in the memorable past. But now, it's better known as this country's Capital of Poop.

San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste

For those who have maintained that San Francisco is full of . . . whatever, there is now living proof. How much poop is there on the streets of the City by the Bay?

Would you believe there is an online map to track human feces on the city’s streets? There is.

According to Fox News, one area of the city reported a 140% rise in feces. As Jay Caruso of RedState noted, “Public urination is so widespread it has damaged subway elevators and escalators, building walls and power poles.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/12001...s-hank-berrien

Man... the neglected, ignored homeless are poopin' like there ain't gonna be a tomorrow. San Fran Poop Volume is climbing at a rate that rivals the Dow! City officials have much to be proud of. I wouldn't leave my worst enemy in that city, let alone my heart.

Oh yeah...before I forget...the actual Poop Map.

https://boingboing.net/2014/11/25/ma...nt-in-san.html

Now that we know that our beloved San Fran is up to its eyebrows in deep do-do, can't we all agree that this city, too, can be categorized as one of any number kind of holes? Can we all agree, regardless of our politics that San Fran needs to be debuttholed? Can we all agree that it's these kinds of environments, in mostly large, liberal-run cities, that are crying out "Make America Great Again"? Can we all agree that since cities like San Fran and L.A. are quintessential sanctuary cities that can neither take care of its own or the illegals that are already here that it is beyond foolhardy to open the floodgates for more impoverished migrants?

Oh yeah...thanks for your valuable time, RP!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)