Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 08:44 AM   #168
charm city whizz

Once again to cj family so sorry to hear this, very very sad day, I along with so many other here were stunned the other day when the news of Dennis health issue was brought to light

I can tell everybody first hand on pace advantage over the last 3 years Dennis was a great person and hilarious, but as others have said all the times I met him up at Fred and margies or went out for ravens games never 10 minutes went by without Dennis mentioning Craig, heard stories of the Air Force, golf, bowling, tennis how you started with making pace figures, cut school or left early to go to pimlico or laurel😂😂, how you grew up with Larry collmus, the thunder season tix and the one I remember the most was when he told me how worried sick he was during that tornado outbreak in moore back in 2012 or 2013.........he couldn't be any more proud of you

Or the phone call or text telling me to put on tvg at 12 or 1230 when Craig was gonna be on.......

Like proximity said we had a little outing after black eye Susan day a few years ago never seen shayne so happy laughing and talking about the trips you guys had to the track together

to show you what kind of person Dennis was he was in the hospital in Jan 2014 it was a Saturday night he told me he was in so I went up to go see him, this was during the huge colt comeback against the chiefs.....I bet a big amount on the chiefs here, maybe it was 31-3, Dennis goes "whizz who you got" I said the got the winner tonight Dennis, hour goes by now it's like 31-28 Dennis might have said the funniest thing ever, as I'm reeling he says "whizz I may be coming to visit you if Indy goes in again"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Again very sorry to hear about your loss cj but just to let you know your success made him the happiest person on earth, we will all miss him here
charm city whizz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most