Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 04:32 AM   #111
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Give it up, dude - you have no clue what you are posting, You have no clue what I posted. You have no clue.

Boxcar said we survived pandemic and I posted what about the Black Plague and the 1918 one, meaning we didn't survive them that well.

NEVER MENTIONED masks, distancing, . then you come along, see a trigger and go bat-shit crazy spewing your BS. And during the middle ages, NO, we did NOT know about germs and how it was spread.......you are nothing but a robotic reply engine for trigger word - no thought whatsoever behind anything you post anymore. Do yourself a favor, go away, stop posting, before EVERYONE knows what a total simpleton you are.
No, that is not what happened. Boxcar said we "survived "WITHOUT MASK", implying masks and social distancing would not have done anything. Why didn't you point out your master's use of "survive" was bullshit. This entire thread's premise is bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Did you read and digest what I wrote and what numerous other physicians have written about the ineffectiveness of masks?
Answer me this: How in the world has mankind,throughout all these centuries, survived all the viruses that have attacked us without masking, social distancing and self-imposed house arrests?
A rather high percentage of us did not.
Remember the Black Plague in the middle ages?
The 1918 pandemic?
You let him get away with more of his superstition.
If you think masks don't work, say so now and stop equivocating.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)