Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 11:12 PM   #2
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
As I’m sure you know, the Chicago Bears have the number one pick in this year’s draft. (From Carolina) They also have the ninth pick. Most of the talking heads on sports radio want them to trade Fields and pick Williams. Bears fans seem to be leaning towards keeping Fields and trading the pick.

I strongly support the second option. Trade the pick to the Commanders for the second pick, the second round pick they sent to the commanders and a first round pick in 2025. With this year’s number two pick draft Wide Receiver Marvin Harrison Jr. With the ninth pick select Rome Odunze. You would have two of the top three receivers in this draft class. And you would have a wide receivers room consisting of DJ Moore, Marvin Harrison Jr., Rome Odunze plus whoever else.

I’d like to hear other opinions on the subject.
Rumors floating around here about a trade with New England for Fields. Doubt it will be for the Patriots #3 pick in the first round though. Can see maybe a second rounder this year and next for Fields.

Last edited by jimmyb; 02-27-2024 at 11:13 PM.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom