Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 10:25 PM   #65
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
I just love how those who aren't in off topic, or those who complain about off topic use terms like "civility", "Tone", demeanor etc etc and then we get stuff like the above????

So if someone in off topic calls others stupid, they are uncivil and terrible.
Yet when someone from the racing side does it its civil and appropriate??
For lack of better cliché, I guess that's a horse of another color
Granted I have missed obvious attempts at humor in my years as a PA member; however, this was not only an attempt at humor but a direct hit. His comment was F-U-N-N-Y; at least it was to me.

Here is how the joke works. He said that 60 % of the people in OT are stupid. That sounds pretty bad, but then he adds that he is in the other 30%. So that adds up to 90 % which is why of saying that he is with the other 60 %. It is kind of like saying, "I used to not know how to spell [fill in the blank] but now I are one."

Read back through and you will see it. You are vigorously defending OT which is fine, but you are missing some subtleties in doing so.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)