Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NBA Hot Stove
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 12:09 PM   #115
Canarsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
There was a huge clamoring for giving Lebron the series MVP. It cooled the last couple games when he shot poorly. But this was about MVP, which is a regular season award. Maybe the award given by the players is all encompassing, I really don't know. I can't imagine it would be if Curry didn't win it.
A player's award can also be a vote for my friend contest. Just look at the vacation photos of LJ, CP, and I can't even remember the others that's how important it was to me. Again it was taped Sunday for a Wednesday showing the channel knew it wasn't going to produce solid numbers.

Since its a player's award I really would be interested to find out who finished second my gut tells me LJ instead of Curry.

While it doesn't matter my opinion is the NBA has surpassed MLB in off season coverage today is July 25. Say what you want against Adam Silver but at least to me he is looking into the future progressively and keeping NBA talk alive first tipoff
Canarsie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most