Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Arienne Cox
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 12:51 PM   #103
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
A lot of the women I know and my girlfriend would for a fact defend a woman competing against men to the bitter end and build them up over and above their real skill level. At least Tiffani appears to be giving an honest assessment of a female jockey's skills without bias. I don't see why she is catching hell for it.
Inner, there's some truth to what you're saying. Still, women, vehemently, tearing down, other women says more about the woman doing the tearing than it says about the woman going about her own business.

As you noted, women do stick together--but only up to a point. At least for me, it's this way. Excellence is excellence, same goes for knowledge. I have tremendous respect for both. But, I have less respect for all who, somehow, feel everything needs to be focused on them exclusively.

Instead of Tiffani reredboarding her tickets again, telling us how awesome she is, the better idea would be to, stop talking the talk and walk the walk, here. Take on the boss, PA/Mike.

Challenge him! Beat him, if she can, at his game!! She's touted herself so much, she's foolishly backed herself into a corner. Mike's game was a very good one because it was fair. He showed his good days, his bad days. Winners and losers. Her comment of "I don't give out my winners" was useless.

There's an old adage that, apparently Tiffani has not ever seen read, heard, or been taught, in her decades on this planet.

"If you've got it, I'll know it. You won't have to tell me."

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.