Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 08:09 PM   #1
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

NYRA-YEAR ROUND, BEAT THE PUBLIC CAPPER $200 CONTEST!

Hello PA LAND AND HORSEPLAYERS!!!

I love NYRA so much AND love seeing people compete. So, I decided to MERGE the 2

I've decided, to put up a $200 CHARITY AWARD, to ANY poster who can BEAT the NYRA Public Cappers !!!

My offer is the following: If you can beat the NYRA public cappers (Andy Serling, David Aragona, Ernie Munick, Travis Stone, Maggie Wolfendale and Anthony Stabile) for a meet (starting with the AQU Main track meet), I will personally give the winner a $200 CHARITY AWARD. There are some rules and here they are:

1) You must have a $2.00 ROI for the meet. ($2 to win on 1 horse in a race)
2) You must select at least 4 races per racing day. (If a card cancels after 3 races, obviously that doesn't DQ anyone. If you select 4 scratched horses, there is no direct DQ but it does hurt you if you don't meet the 80 race requirement at meets end).
2A) You can skip a day but must meet the minimum race requirement of 80 picks for the 4 week Main Track meet.
3) Your ROI must be higher than all 6 of the Public Capper's ROI.
4) 1 horse is selected to win for the races that you choose to select. You can select a back up choice(s) in a race as horses do scratch.
5) All selections need to be in before 11:00 AM EST.
6) 1 winner will receive the prize. If more than 1 Poster has a higher ROI than the NYRA cappers, then the 1 poster with the highest ROI wins. We will break down an ROI to the 5th decimal if need be. If there is still a tie, the Gift Card will be split amongst the winners.
7) When selecting entries, please be specific. If you choose the 1A and the 1A is scratched, you will not have a wager. If you say 1 & 1A, you have either.

As we did in threads past. We are here to talk horses. We are here to discuss replays, possible trips, prior trips, track BIASES and all visual/creative aspects to handicapping. Of course, we want to know who you like and WHO YOU ARE SELECTING After all, it is a selection thread.

To paraphrase PA, any violation of TOS, bullying, inappropriate posts are unacceptable. I am so proud of PA for implementing these new rules and I am thankful that he is here to protect us.

Tomorrow is the 1st card of the new meet, so you have just under 19 hours to get picks in.

Here are the public cappers picks for Friday March 31st, 2017:

Travis Stone

Race 1 4-1-2-6
Race 2 2-8-7-1
Race 3 5-7-4-3
Race 4 3-2-1-6
Race 5 1-2-6-4
Race 6 6-7-5-2
Race 7 1-8-5-6
Race 8 8-7-4-5
Race 9 3-9-10-6

A second public capper's picks should be up in the morning, I'll post them when I see them.

Finally, as this is new, I am sure there will be something we can improve. Don't be shy to recommend any ideas you may have.

Sincerely,

EMD4ME

Last edited by EMD4ME; 03-30-2017 at 08:17 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)