Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 12:01 PM   #18
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by charm city whizz View Post
Hey guys hope all is well with everybody, glad to see people returning to do battle on the felt!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh, track collector entering the home game scene😎😎😎😎 I’m shocked you didn’t get hung up in the online game that somebody handles all payouts and transactions

I stayed away from gambling in a whole from late feb through till I discovered nascar wagering, I can’t be any worse at it, also back on board betting horses which is a horror show in its own respect

It’s very bad what happened to poker as we know it and any room that wasn’t turning a big profit now have the excuse to close up shop, tables ripped outta parx and Wynn encore for slots and table games, if either are doing good would they ever bring back poker, that I don’t have any answers to

Weds I finally go back to work at mgm, so very soon we’ll be up and running, I’m just shocked no other rooms have tried to capitalize on the lack of places open, especially Delaware

Great to be posting on here again, and hopefully see all you guys soon!!!
Welcome back! Hope things have been ok while you have been away from work.

I see MGM is open for poker again this Friday starting at 4 p.m. Tables will be 6-max and players separated by plexiglass. What days/shift will you be working? My maiden voyage to MGM may be very soon.

Regarding the on-line poker, yes, I have a lot of trust in my "agent". Been doing well too, so we will see how reliable payment requests are handled.

Now about 7 weeks until Timonium. Currently cautiously optimistic about a meet running and fans being allowed to attend. The Maryland State Fair website has a countdown clock, and their Facebook page proclaims "Prepare For The Fair", so one would think a final/official decision is going to be made within a few weeks.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement