Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 11:33 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Caleb Swanigan: How can a 25-year-old die from natural causes?

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/c...-can-a-25-year

Quote:
Doctors remained puzzled as to why all these healthy young people like Caleb Swanigan are dying of natural causes. In every case, there is no foul play or drugs involved. Their body just suddenly “stops working.”

And all these weird deaths only started happening after the COVID vaccines rolled out. And they are only happening to vaccinated people.

These deaths have something in common that is causing them, but none of the mainstream doctors, coroners, or medical examiners can figure out the pattern. It’s puzzling. A real medical mystery!
Quote:
Paul pointed out that Caleb went from being homeless to about to be an NBA top pick. And now he’s dead, right before the big payoff that he worked so hard to achieve.

So I call Paul on the phone and we talked about how we never used to see stories like this in the past, but now they seem to be happening at least once a week with a prominent person all with the same pattern: Sudden death. Unexpected. Vaccinated. Cause of death covered up.
Quote:
Someday, when they are not busy with COVID, I hope the CDC will investigate what is causing these tragic deaths of young people. Obviously it can’t be the vaccine since the CDC says it is “safe and effective” so it must be something else.

Funny though… I read far more stories of these deaths than of young people dying from COVID. I haven’t seen a single story on deaths of kids from COVID. Have you?

Maybe the CDC can put the NIH’s Dr. Nath on the task of finding out why all these young kids are dying. I’ve written about Dr. Nath before here and here. He’s brilliant at solving really tough puzzles like this. Nothing gets past him. He cannot be fooled. And he’s not busy anymore since he’s already figured out that the vaccine injured aren’t being injured by the vaccine. He did that in record time (a year). So he now has time on his hands. You couldn’t find a better person for the job than “eagle eye” Nath.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-22-2022 at 11:34 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)