Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Ha ha
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 08:01 AM   #23
HHE10
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
He certainly acts like he's 16, but the site he's promoting says they've been giving out picks since 2012. So he's been selling picks since he was 10?

Dude, if he has been doing picks since 2011, it would actually make him only 7. But he is 16, and he is my brother. Im not trying to be mean but why are you guys being hard on him. Like he is just showing his success about his picks on DRF. Im sure half of you whits on this website will never get something in the form. And I get it that he was posting stuff that technically is against the rules, but can you just be nicer to him. I have been bullied ever since Grade 3, and the words like "retard" (sorry to say that word on here) and like the b- word are complements to me since I get called that all the time at school. And the funny thing is that at least 80-90 % of the people on here get offended on here for being called a "retard" once in there life. Seriously grow up and just be nicer to people. I think if he just posted a screenshot of it, cropped it and then posted it on here, no one would say anything.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)