Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Sunday NCAA
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 09:45 AM   #1
Valuist

Sunday NCAA

Nova/Florida UNDER 135--Nova playing solid D; gave up 11 total first half pts on Friday vs NM. Florida has now not given up more than 65 pts in their last 9 games.

Georgia Tech -1 over Louisville. GT 5-2 ATS in their L7; Louisville 3-10 ATS since Feb 1. The Ville had to work hard all game Friday vs UL-Lafayette and now come back quick in the altitude.

SIU/Okla St UNDER 129--I'd love to take the Salukis here but this is another ridiculous "neutral" court as its played in Okie City. SIU is 1-6 under in their L7 and 0-7 under on 0-1 days rest. SIU has allowed more than 65 once in their L8. Think SIU wins the tempo battle but unfortunately, probably not the game.

Bucknell/Wisky UNDER 114--Bucknell is in a similar spot to Vermont, coming off a stressful huge upset and now on a quick turnaround. I see them trying to slow the game to a crawl but Wisky has no problem with that. Wisky has allowed over 60 only once in their L7. Bucknell held Kansas to 1 of 11 three pt shooting. Wisky is on a 7 game under streak.

May add Iowa State/N Caro OVER 150--Iowa State basically played 6 players on Friday and now one of those is banged up and questionable. NC goes around 10 deep and will look to run and run. With no game until Thursday I see Carolina probably putting up 90. Good chance they'll cover but I really am opposed to laying 16.

Last edited by Valuist; 03-20-2005 at 09:49 AM.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most