Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #13
1st time lasix

As both a player and fan I look forward to the Breeder's Cup weekend every year. In fact...I have traveled and spent the money to attend three of them so far in various cities far from my home. Always in attendence at a simulcast outlet for both days if i am not there in person. I can't think of ANY single day anywhere I would rather be in attendence at the track. Except for maybe the first race or so before noon.....EVERY race at The Cup is a "big" race. Crowning champions and rewarding the connections in every division is one of the best things racing has ever done. My goodness....would much rather have a box at Breeder's Cup weekend than nearly ANY other sporting event and I have been to the Master's, Final Four, Daytona, NCAA bowl Games, 7th game Stanley Cup, Super Bowl and World Series. [never been to Olympic games however] To say they should eliminate it..... is pure negative rubbish. I am all for truly moving it around .....but like the Superbowl...it probalbly needs to be in Southern half of US if held in November in my opinion.
1st time lasix is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom