Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 05:04 PM   #1
LemonSoupKid

The irony and joke of leagues asking for a bit of the sports betting action, now

Have you guys seen these appeals by Silver or Manfred to get such things as "integrity fees"? What does betting on games have to do with you, something you've paid lawyers years for in order to keep down or quash. You just provide a product, and it gets great cable deals, advertisements, sells tickets, merchandises, etc. What others do as a sideshow on their time has nothing to do with you.

Now you want some of the action when you realize the jig is up? Why would any state even consider this? It's an embarrassment and a joke that these clowns (though I'm not surprised) are trying to do this.

As a measure of good will, why don't you first build your own stadiums. Or better yet, start first by paying back the tax payer for building it for you.

I find this insulting. I'd tell Silver or Manfred to go you know what
LemonSoupKid is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement