Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HSH Software
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 02:11 PM   #48
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdavis7837 View Post
Yeah, thats what I am finding out, heck I just learned about a feature yesterday that I absolutely was exited about using, played it yesterday but was not happy about payoffs, not a software problem , they paid what they paid and the software had most of them right. Rather have it that way, the picks come in, instead of a bunch of 15 to 1's that didn't hit the board !
I am sure there are a thousand other things, that's kind of the fun of it, I have tried them all at one time or another but this is the first one I actually like. Will find out over the long haul rather it works for me or not but so far its working just wish I had better product knowledge.
I haven't downloaded PP's in a long time now, subscription coming due and right now probably will cancel it, things that I thought I needed I am finding out really don't matter that much with the software and everyday I am beginning to see the races clearer like with PP's
Working HSH with limited knowledge and the basics you get from others..

you'll have to be able to live with low price horses...

It will take time to understand the inner workings to be able to go after the priced horses.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)