Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 12:43 PM   #14
ThreeHorseEntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
since trump first entered the political race i posted here my concerns about him
I just dont want this guy as our next president. Perhaps this november, democrats will have a more meaningful control of congress. we then can thank trump for that.

until then

Column: Donald Trump is dangerously close to proving that presidents are above the law
Opinion by Jackie Calmes - 3h ago

How many times have you heard it? “No one is above the law.”

Yet that aphorism of American democracy has been a myth when it comes to presidents.

Fortunately, few presidents have shown such a penchant for criminality as Donald Trump. And none have done so to a more heinous end: threatening our very system of government. To stay in office, he worked to overturn a historically free and fair election and to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. Even in failing, Trump undermined democracy; many millions of Americans, Republicans, wrongly believe President Biden stole the 2020 election.
I usually don't comment on politics but I personally experienced cheating in the 2020 election by the Democrats and don't allow a comment like "free and fair election" to pass anywhere whether it be in person or on a board.

The media can repeat that lie endlessly but that doesn't change the facts.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn is famous for saying "The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world."

This is what brought down the Soviet Union. People called them on their lies and refused to live that way. I do the same thing with the Democrats here and they too will fall.
ThreeHorseEntry is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)