Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 07:28 PM   #10
xtb

10 Thought-Provoking Quotes from Kamala Harris

Quote:
"It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day."

"I am here, standing here on the northern flank, on the eastern flank, talking about what we have in terms of the eastern flank."

"Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that's wrong."

"We have the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been, and then to make the possible actually happen."

"We are announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to I believe what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also of the economy."

"I have a motto: I drink- I eat and drink 'no' for breakfast."

"Do not come. Do not come."

"Talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time, so when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time."

"This virus, it has no eyes, and yet it knows exactly how we see each other and how we treat each other."

"And I haven't been to Europe."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...arris-n2605316
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)