Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 04:31 PM   #10
Aerocraft67
Enthusiast

Wow, the Gotham.

Bettables:

Signs point to , undefeated ratable speed won a quality stakes last out at PRX in the slop. Hoping 12-1 holds.

may be strongest late, respectable record, but might just be too much to navigate today. Plenty of margin at 30-1, or even 20-1.

Chalkiest I like is fourth on the ML, . Speed and class are there, pace O.K., low key trainer. Hoping others take more money.

maiden win last but ranks among the best of these, speed but doesn't need lead, use at double-digit odds

surface uncertainty adds value, can pass horses, solid choice at 15-1

Also-rans

may need the lead more than others and it will be very hard to come by today. Way prefer others than this ML favorite. Pass.

among best of figs last but was was on the lead which will be dear today, looks to be placed well back, another with too much to do at too a short price

caught my eye coming from off the pace first out, but that was more about coming out slow and gaining ground. Use defensively if at all.

came from 5th in maiden win but looks to be too far back here

confident connections or just too ambitious? I'm betting its overbet (prefer the off stronger maiden win)

maybe one of these longshots hits the board but any would be a surprise and you can't bet them all.
Aerocraft67 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)