Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 06:14 PM   #38
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

In this time of Covid/Biden, our city services are noticeably under par: Power went out almost all day Monday--then yesterday morning for a couple hours, and last night a couple more hours. I have LED lanterns hanging here inside the house, and I'm just going to leave them up. Our Refuse/Garbage company empties our bins...and manage to get MOST of the trash into their truck. What is spilled in the street--is still there. They just drive away and leave it. Hell happened to customer service???
I drove a paper-shred truck for 10 years. If I spilled one piece of paper--I got out and picked it up. Guess that was the old way of doing your job.

Anyhoo...a spot play I came up with in the new SPEED DEMONS, think Steve named it--

FADED GLORY

--On lead or within 2 lengths at first call, on lead or within 4 lengths at second call, and finished 9 lengths or more back.

--Horse is back in 21 days or less.

--Rider switch today

-T/J combined win % = 20% together.

The "back in 21 days" requirement indicates it is not for classy stakes races--generally fits the claiming races. Usually 1 or 2 or none per day at most tracks.

I played in a HT contest that included the 7th @ Woodbine, but unbelievably I didn't play this:

7TH RACE WOX Old Secrets $40.50 $19.70 $15.70

» Advertisement