Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 09:19 PM   #2191
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
They are a 'chemical' company, but I heard it was for delivery systems for the 'vaccine' that will be available soon. Glass ampules, plastic syringes, needles,...
stuff that is now coming from Asia and a supply chain barrier for fast US availability.
Davew, The article I posted a couple pages back, said it was to produce chemicals including Hydroxy--. None of the articles I've read, said anything about delivery systems. That's what Retractable Technologies does(very well). Chemicals and systems to produce cameras, film, and medical ingredients are worlds apart.

Even the medical specialized chemists have totally different skill sets. I've worked as a consultant in a medical products industry(delivery systems) and the total facility clean room conditions are most likely not required to make cameras or film devel. chems. It's on the level of surgical rooms, but on a massive scale, and Kodak will surely be required to build and install that. On the other hand, they did produce aspirin for a while back in the 90's, but sold all those facilities. I would agree that their film chems. production would help them to get up to speed faster than someone who makes widgets, but not faster than a hundred large pharmaceutical companies. Not even close. Somebody's getting paid.
(edit) My thinking is Peter Navarro, who's Trump Czar on bringing manufacturing back to the US has taking every opportunity to stick it to the large Pharm companies who have been making products overseas(China & Asia). They recently seized a lot of masks and other PPE's that 3M made abroad to sell to other countries.

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 08-01-2020 at 09:29 PM.
FakeNameChanged is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)