Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 01:42 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Forget everything else at the moment...to hear that guy talk about how this kid basically deserved to die because he was "a Republican" blah blah blah

Have we seen an interview with a "MAGA" person who has admitted to killing someone for being a Democrat?

Maybe mostpost can post a video of someone arrested for killing someone because they were a Democrat.

And don't come back at me with the 1/6 election protest (yeah, I said it...election protest...because that's what it was). The facts remain that nobody was actually murdered by a Trump supporter at that event.

Isn't it comedy how Democrats are always calling Republicans the party of hate? On protests, riots, and destruction for political purposes Democrats easily do it 10x or more of what Republicans do. I notice a lot of times they will recycle news stories to make right wing disruptive acts look more common. Today there was an MSN story about Proud Boys protesting a drag queen bingo night at a church. Some in the comments said that was an old story.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)