Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 09:07 AM   #1
Poindexter

Woodbine Monday 4/10/17

Not going to have a chance to post any later so here goes the pre scratch version.

1st) 7-2-4-5

Will give Only have bad top billing off his last. Amazing Perch would be best off 2 back but that was with Roy up (if you don't follow Woodbine this guy is in a class of his own). Passport to At was better last out and looks to be rounding back into form, was strong 3 back, Sedona Seelster earned a decent figure with a no work 3rd in last.

2nd) Not much here. #2 odds on Amethyst, looks like an odds on single in a race that just doesn't interest me. Beyond that it is simply trip.

3rd) Not much Here. #4 In Spades looks like another Single. Beyond that race doesn't interest me.

4th) 7-5-8-9

Tough race here. Will give top billing to Think Again who won impressively in last. Tri Sun seem eligible for a good trip in here, perhaps leaving and sitting the 2 hole or getting a 2nd over trip. I assume that the 7-8-9 will all either leave hard or leave and find a tuck. Ocaptainmycaptain ran poorly 2 back when 1st off the claim, ran a little better last out(and did run out of room late so maybe could have been a length or 2 closer in last. Big class drop will help a lot, but mediocre form and 8 hole make him vulnerable. Four Card major raced well in last but is stuck in post 9 and faces tougher. Do give him the best last race figure in last by a small margin.

5th) 5 over the (1-2-3)

Weslyn Dancer is developing nicely and I give him figure in last 2 that make him about 3 lengths the best. Have to love the way he closed into a 29.3 last 1/4 in lest make him even stronger. Not my favorite driver on this circuit, but clearly horse to beat. Cannot really differentiate between the 1-2-3 in here. the 1 and 3 obviously have the much better drivers, the 2 is probably the best horse. Still figure wise they are close in ability.

6th) 1-6-7

Not really familiar with the 8% driver but Senior Market looks much the best. Ran huge 2 back, was shuffled and lacked room closing okay when clear in last. Huge class drop to the bottom condition level. If he can get this horse to the lead(either leaving hard or with a quarter move) and steer this horse should get the job done. Burning Shore ran big at this level from the 10 hole 2 back and got fried from the 9 hole in a 25.2 opening quarer in last(the top 3 finishers in that field are very solid for this level). A cool Card ran well enough 2 back from the 10 hole(parked a 1/4 in 26.1) before fading(another solid field for the level). Last out ran okay as favorite at another track. Nothing special here, but this is a lousy field. Beyond that do not care for anyone. I am sure Roy will win by 5 with Lisvinnie who ran fine 2 back, just don't care for his last effort. Team Edward also has a look in the exotics as he has been buried with outside posts in last 4 starts.

7th) 3-1-6-2. First off keep an eye on the tote board regarding Tony Soprano. His form in December would give him a huge look in here. I am assuming needs a race but if he comes up live, I will use him. Seargent Seelster is very sharp and rising through the ranks very nicely. Won easy against easier in last and I think he is horse to beat again. 2 back was an impressive effort and Adversity has raced well since. Keegan Ho was shuffled badly in last and flew late off a 3 week layoff. This competition is steep for him but he has a look at perhaps a fairly good price. Wild and Crazy guy was facing the nw 33,000 not too long ago, so with a confident building win agains cheaper, he must be respected right back(I also give him a good figure in there). Big Rich has tactical speed and is consistently right there at this level and must be respected. One further note, I think even Honor above all if he can get the right trip has a look. Has speed to leave from the 7 hole and was stuck behind dead cover in last. Prior efforts he wasn't too far off my top choice.

8th) Looks like a match race between the 5 & 6. Don't care for anyone else in a pretty unexciting race. They look fairy evenly matched to me.

9th) 3-6-7-5. Giving slight top billing to Major Athens who has been beaten favorite his last 2 tries at this level, but move to the 3 hole today(was stuck in the 9 hole in last). His 3/6 effort he split Finish Line and Odds on Amethyst(who came back to win the 3/13 race he was in at the nw33000 level) Major athen had no chance setting a 25.4 1st quarter in there. O Narutac Perfetto drops from the Preferred and is in his 3rd race this cycle. Ran big 3/27 and didn't have much chance being so far back into a 27.4 last 1/4 in last. Certainly a solid fit here with the right trip. Cash for Gold is stuck in the 7 hole. He typically closes but levt form the 7 hole in the Preferred with a 25.3 opening quarter. I have no idea how this race will play out. There looks to be a lot of potential speed in here, so I am assuming this guy will duck, but who knows. I give him a good figure for his last and he won at this level 3 back. He will need a trip from the 7 hole, but if he gets one he certainly has a chance. Olympic Son won at this level last out vs much softer, earning a mediocre figure. He does have speed and could sit a pocket trip(the great equalizer).

10th) This is a very tough race. I am going to pass on the analysis. I used the 2 as My top choice, the 1-4-9 are my "b" choices and frankly not a lot would surprise me in here. I can't even provide an order of preference on the 3 b choices.

If you are playing good luck.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement