Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 12:00 PM   #128
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Just for the record, I'm on board with all your goals, but I am clueless as to what Baffert is doing, if anything, other than the positives we know about. I just know he gets great stock, some of them perform in other worldly fashion, some have huge quick jump ups, and others defy my own handicapping judgement more often than for most other top trainers with good stock.

On the flip side, we already have evidence and arrests of others that were cheating and using PEDs in stakes with rumors of more to come.
Setting beside Authentic, who are these horses who defied your handicapping judgement?

And is that more an indictment of your handicapping than of anything that baffert is doing that others are not?

And remember Baffert runs in all these jurisdictions, to my knowledge he has never had a positive at NYRA or Ky.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)