Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #6
Hanover1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterTriangle
Tons of these around. I keep a list of "shows up ITM" horses in my virtual stable, they are my bread-and-butter plays......I'm sure we all have our favorite under-the-radars we make $$ on:

Sky Marni is another one. Here's his last few races, I keep hitting myself when I see the odds, jumping for joy:
$8.20 Win (this weekend)
$14.40 Win
$3.00 2nd
off the board
$7.60 Win
$6.40 Win
$4.00 2nd
Palomeres Stakes off the board
$62.00 (!!) Win Starter Allow

Do you have any you keep in your stable? I keep about 10 that always show up, sometimes I just spot play for place or show. Most of them are good for at least a whole season, sometimes more.
The ones I have kept in my stable show up sometimes, and sometimes they don't. And I am greatful if they last the whole season, as well. Did I mention the feed bills?
All that aside, I keep a virtual stable of 2-3 yr olds every year, and target the TC and fall races. If one retires, I delete it, and keep them if they continue training. Equibase informs me of their works, and entries. If I feel its worth a look, I mull it over for a day or so, and then fire away.
Hanover1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)