Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Past posting
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 08:58 AM   #303
Frost king

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchy44 View Post
My friend claims money comes off horses that break "real bad" sometimes. He said he has documented numerous times less money on a horse after the break than before ! I have heard crazier theories. I told him if you go to the track enough, you will see about everything.
If the big syndicates we’re doing this, they would need a couple people at every track that they bet on. Today, I would hazard, with the COVID protocols, 90% of the handle is pushed through the windows from off track. So if you are watching the break, and pulling money out on you monitor, it would be a virtual impossibility because of the time delay from the track to your screen. Then you have to make the change instantaneously from your computer back to the track tote board. Just don’t have enough time to do this. Even 2-3 seconds is a short time. Try cancelling bets from home on the break, and tell me how many times you are successful. Could the big whales be doing this from the track? Every time, you make an online bet, you are always asked to confirm the transaction either to place or cancel. It takes time to cancel. Unless you are getting the actual LIVE FEED, it is impossible to do. Even then, it is very remote possibility. I personally believe, they are scraping the tote board for overlays, and putting the money through at the last possible moment. Remember, they are not competing with us, they are trying to conceal from fellow whales.
Frost king is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)