Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 01:09 PM   #32
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I know you're joking but the Global Power system that the United States has put in place and been fostering since the beginning of the Post-War era is designed to ensure American Supremacy.

What Trump is doing is actively destroying that system... simply because it gets his base fired up.

This is the guy that said Europe needs to militarize and then when the French President says Europe should militarize gets all butthurt about it.

Its safe to say 95% of what Trump does is devoid of any logical policy pursuit and just done because it sounds good to his Red Hat Supporters.
In all honestly...I don't believe that Trump is deliberately pandering to the base instincts of his Red Hat Supporters. To me...that would be giving him too much credit. I truly feel that Trump was born with a silver foot in his mouth.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)