Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
Steve 'StatMan'
Traded By Cubs

I'm don't know if I'm any more outraged now than when I read about this story from the links here in off-topic soon after it happened - I was very outraged and still am. I am very glad, however, that this hasn't been swept under the rug. I'm hearing things about their prosecuton options being limited - and that IS outraging me more. If there is a self-defense law, I think any shooting needs to be confirmed by a judge or jury that it eas indeed in self defense,. Not just by one person bullshitting the cops without an investigation. Frankly, if I saw this guy anywhere near people outside of his home, he should be shot on sight - just protecting myself and all the others around him - he might shoot someone, he has & killed someong in the past, wouldn't it be justified?

Unless they can realy prove he shot him in self defense, and NOTHING I've read or heard suggests that, I hope he ends up behind bars for decades, and then gets to experience living in prison with the types of people who he really does fear, rather than this poor kid who wasn't doing anything at all to deserve violence that has been made aware of to the public. I don't trust this overzealous goofball.

There shouldn't be any race wars over this, because EVERYONE ought to be wanting to ensure this is reviewed and that true justice is served.
Steve 'StatMan' is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)