Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #15
Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisbred
Tb or Striker- have any of Rivelli's 2 yr old 1sters lost ? Going on memory,seems all so far have won. Have to think the one scratched today is also going to be a runner.
IB- The 2yo race today was only the 3rd 2yo race of the meet. The first 2yo race was on derby day and DiVito won with a nice 85k purchase named Backdoor Kenny and then Rivelli has won the last two 2yo races with Aviyah Shines for 2yo fillies and today with Stark Ravin Mad. Some of those other Rivrav runners have worked with those 2 horses and like I said I haven't seen this many horses with the same sire for the same connections like they have done with Bring the Heat in a long time. They have 6 horses by BTH and they are 2 for 2 so far. These are just the ones that I have stumbled on by looking at the workout reports. Tb- any info on the rest of those runners would be greatly appreciated. It looks like Richies Star outworked Stark Ravin Mad on 5/19 from the gate by 1 length which would be significant after that performance today from Stark Ravin Mad.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most