Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 05:42 PM   #24
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbenny View Post
I am going through Equineline, Equibase, and building out an excel spreadsheet. I am even separating Calder from GPW from GPX knowing the names are both Calder in the first two and the third is his home base. The Mott comment nails it. Again, I know he had that one violation. My thing is that people who file taxes sometimes make mistakes and never get caught, deliberately do things and never get caught, or they do. The radar screen is not on him perhaps. Fine, again, this is something that is a gut thing for me given what I have seen over decades of watching races dating back to Oscar Barrera.

Trend data is all I can go by and it just seems too good to be true.
You're acting like this is something revolutionary and it's not. There's nothing about Joseph that separates him from another 200 trainers in the past 20 years. You acting like you're building a case or whatever just sounds like you stepped out of the 1960s and just discovered trainers who can move horses up. Where were you the last 30 or 40 years?
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)