Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 04:26 PM   #1348
bull_zeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiman View Post
You don't click the file type you want. The program will automatically read the type of file you have. So don't click on a file type. They are just for illustration as to what type files work with the program. Is the mcp extension in small letters or Capital letters? The program is set to read .mcp and not .MCP. If Bris has changed the extension to Capital letters then I will have to change the code. But when I used them they were .mcp small letters.

Handi
I found a nice little utility that batch changes file names cases. I had a lot of historical files I wanted to play with using Handifast and this was a god send of a time saver. Check out spacetornado - Renamer as a tool to help with this. I won't paste the link as that might be frowned on. It's free, I am in no way associated with it, but it saved me a LOT of typing. It lets you rename the entire file, or just the front part OR extension as you need.
bull_zeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)