Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 11:02 PM   #179
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Another troll...like they would tell you?
why shouldn’t they tell us...it’s not like I am going to go out there and wager millions of $’s...they have little competition, that’s what an oligarchy is....and remember it is NOT THAT I DONT BELIEVE WHAT IAN IS SAYING because I DO and that is what is so troubling because, think about it, if these TEAMS through their brain trust have indeed figured out how to beat not just a race, but THE RACES as well, then what does that mean for the rest of us.....? That our bets are just, ultimately, their profits....so why continue betting....against THAT...?

Ian leaves little for me to doubt that he is working with said TEAMS and that they ARE PROFITABLE which means that what they are doing is WORKING AS MODELLED....

IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL FOR ME TO CONTINUE BETTING IN COMPETITION WITH TEAMS OF “RINGERS”....

Can you UNDERSTAND THAT...?
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)