Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 11:01 PM   #178
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
ARROGANT? The guy comes here, by request, and tells it like he knows it, like he's worked it, and like he's lived it...has used his real name in posting here...and we still have people DOUBTING and QUESTIONING and basically calling him a LIAR (none of them using their real names by the way).

I'd be "arrogant" too...but I wouldn't use the word arrogant. I'd use something a lot stronger.
First off I believe that it was only Thaskalos that was questioning him. I just found it really interesting that Thaskalos ran into a high volume player that is getting Breakage back on top of rebates (which I personally have a big problem with and Ian doesn't deny that can happen, he just implies that you would have to bet 250 million dollars a year to get it). Then Thaskalos I believe mentioned that was not the case with that group.

Personally I like reading the gossip, but I can't formulate opinion on gossip or hearsay. My hunch is that some of these teams do have this special machine Lambo refers to, that can peak into the pools, but since I do not know Lambo, and nobody else has corroborated that, so I have left it alone.

In every post I made in this thread I assumed what Ian has posted on this forum to be true So personally I have given him nothing but respect.

I just did not like the sound of

Having been on the other side of the fence and having seen the average gambling performance of customers this entire discussion is amusing to me in a lot of ways. Many were losing at 30% or more yet I'd see them on PA and other forums bitching about how their rebates weren't high enough or complaining about breakage.

I take his post along with his prior posts to mean who the **** are you people to be bitching and complaining about rebates and breakage. You want rebates, take out your wallet, cough up 25 million a year in betting capital and I will get you great rebates too. This is the problem with the game not the solution for the game.

This also was a poor representation of this thread which is more about how unplayable this game has become (most think it is because of bots, I think it is because of rebates/coupled with the bots, but mainly rebates).

This is why I considered his posting to be arrogant. Maybe it comes off wrong in print (that happens), but it sounded arrogant to me., so I called him on it.

I know you are a survival of the fittest type of guy, which is cool.But when guys like CJ and Tom and Thaskalos are all saying that this game is virtually unplayable now, people need to take heed. It isn't going to get better on its own.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)