Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Bonehead Rides
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 10:33 PM   #502
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
Rispoli on the Ya Beauty in the 11th on Sunday 8/30 at Del Mar.

He probably had the best horse in the race and finished in the back of the pack. How? By just getting repeatedly blocked. Wait, check, steady. Wait, check steady. That horse is still looking for racing room on his way back to the barn.
Some days the holes don't open. Many times they do for a guy who rides as well as Rispoli.

From August 14th Twitter exchange:

Random Tweeter:
"My guy @umbyrispoli has his head in the clouds today, making all the wrong moves. Let’s go!"

@umbryrispoli:
"You right man,
And you think I'm happy?
unfortunately all my hole they went close today and every decision I make it,it was the wrong one,I'm always trying to give my horses every chance!....just bad days at office,can happen right?
I will get you back that money don't worry"

Over the previous 10 days he was 11-42 with a +13% ROI, so he would have gotten that guy's money back. (Even though he is getting bet more and more.)
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)