Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 06:24 AM   #7591
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
When I was a hospital cop I had to investigate Doctors. You learn they are just like anybody else..........real fast.
Yes, they are just like everyone else.

Except with 8-12+ years of medical training.

Let me know when you are able to distinguish between 12 different autoimmune diseases, and the categories and nuanaces of each one which have their own classificatoins......and can diagnose me.

I used to work in a plumbing company. I got to observe plumbers. You learn they are just like everyone else......real fast. But when you need someone to run gas tests on your broken pipes which are deep underground..........that's who you call. They have the training and the equipment.

Just lke your job as a hospital cop does not qualify you to do their jobs......and they coudn't do you.

I'm really not sure how your job as a hospital cop enabled to learn who are the best diagnosticians in the facility though. How is that done? In order to "evaluate" doctors, in the manner I am familiar with, requires a medical degree. What exactly did you investigate? Surgical procedures? What? What is your medical degree in?

Last edited by clicknow; 11-14-2020 at 06:32 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)