Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 08:41 PM   #1
TheOracle

When Good Chalks Go Bad @AQU!!!

Over the past three racing days at Aqueduct I’ve noticed that Morning Line Favorites less than 3-1 were getting destroyed they were only winning at 18.1% prior to Sunday

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...24#post2268424

The actual Favorites were equally getting destroyed as well

It has been a while since I’ve seen such poor performances from Favorites and from what I could tell there were no weather issues.

This has been one of the warmest January’s at Aqueduct in years and the famous backstretch wind, to me, had not been a factor over the past three days

If you played long shots at Aqueduct since Thursday you were doing quite well as the average win price prior to Sunday was $14.10

However, for the rest of us, this was a complete carnage in trying to cash a ticket

If I see this type of destruction going into day a 3 and beyond I’m going to start looking at Trainers on the card comparatively to see who is giving the best return per $2 win place and show wager
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement