Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 07:52 PM   #8
capitalman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobphilo View Post
Horse racing can be cruel and kind giving with one hand and taking with the other. War of Will got a beautiful ground saving trip but Owendale, who was probably best, went very wide got beat by a nose for second by a horse no one could pick. Thought I had the Exacta from the camera angle until they posted the results giving Everfast the Place. Worst of all, Everfast who beat me out is trained by the hated Dale Romans.

I guess WoW showed what he can do when he's not fouled by Max Sec. Owendale and WoW will be a good rematch in the Belmont.

Looks like Improbable is tailing off after all.
I hope WOW and Owendale take a lot of $ because Tacitus is winning the Belmont. The only sire who consistently gets Belmont winners is Tapit-sire of 3 of the last 5 Belmont winners. Only the 2 triple crown winners have interrupted Tapit's string of Belmont winners.
capitalman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)